Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Absolutely Cuckoo

"Don't fall in love with me yet
We only recently met
True I'm in love with you but
you might decide I'm a nut
Give me a week or two to
go absolutely cuckoo
then, when you see your error,
then, you can flee in terror
like everybody else does
I only tell you this cause
I'm easy to get rid of
but not if you fall in love
Know now that I'm on the make
and if you make a mistake
my heart will certainly break
I'll have to jump in a lake
and all my friends will blame you
There's no telling what they'll do
It's only fair to tell you
I'm absolutely cuckoo"






You're one of a kind, ya know that? You make me smile.. a lot. I like spending time with you, and talking to you, and thinking about you, and us. And all that good stuff. I like how I am so comfortable around you, and how sweet you are to me. You make me tater tots and hot chocolate. :) I like how you call me baby. I like your cats, especially when Gizmo comes to cuddle with us. Starburst kiss! I even like you when you make fun of my chin, or you try to tickle me. I wish I wasn't so far away all the time so I could see you more. I like standing on my tippy toes to kiss you, awuuh. Like I said the other night, please don't leave. I like where this is going, no.. I love where this is going.
You're mine, I'm yours. Fap fap.

No comments:

Post a Comment